Today was about 65 degrees so we played outside most of the day. Ethan really enjoyed it and even decided to put on a baseball cap to complete the boy look. Here he is taking dirt out of a pot, putting it in his cup, then dumping it into the trees. He even let the dogs take a sniff at the cup.
Here are Ethan's dogs. He really enjoys playing with them lately. They stay outside or in the sunroom. Sometimes I let Ethan play in the sunroom with them while I feed Emma in the house. I can hear him laughing and doing silly things with them like feeding them grapes.
Here are the dogs in the basement. They weren't supposed to be down here. I could still hear Ethan talking, but it sounded a bit different. When I went looking for him he had snuck the dogs from the sunroom down into the basement. He thought it was a pretty good idea as did they. See Ethan in the back corner, hmm wonder what he is up to?
Caught! He had also unrolled the paper towels to get to the telescope. My mistake in showing him this feature as this will be the second roll of paper towels we have to re-roll!
Then there is the Princess in the house, she doesn't do much yet. But I am sure Ethan will teach her how to have a good time!
This onesie was from Aunt Jacqueline when Ethan was a baby. But I decided Emma could wear it also.
This is Ethan when he wore the onesie.
This was Emma's first outfit of the day.
Here is her so sweet in the second. She was too hot in the 65 degree weather to be wearing the first one! She is my baby doll for sure!