I guess the last few nights I have decided it would be a good time to take a picture. This is why the kids are in their pj's. I have decided that pj's might be the most fun clothing item for kids. They have neat things on them like airplanes, motorcycles, dinosaurs, dogs, and for Emma's lots of lolly pops, polka dots, hearts, flowers, rainbows etc. Kind of makes me wish I had a fun pair of jammies. Plus I can make them wear ones that say "Mommy's touchdown cutie" or "I heart daddy" or "Mommy's sleepy sweetheart!"Oh and the last picture is of Ethan in the baby bath which is sitting in the big bath. He was lounging for a long time on the reclining part. He seemed pretty happy about his great idea.
All in the past...
-
▼
2009
(163)
-
▼
November
(27)
- Cooking for Thanksgiving
- My Loves
- Oh my so cute!
- Is that Ethan or Eric?
- Happy Thanksgiving
- 13lbs.
- Photagraphy by Ethan
- Why I am Thankful!
- Ethan's smile and Emma's 3 month update!
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Grandpa/Dad's Birthday party
- Cereal and all dressed up
- Cousins!
- Ethan and Emma
- Cuddles
- Emma's Babbles
- Ethan's Cars, Emma's smile.
- Silly Ethan, Sweet Emma, Sleepy Eric!
- She is just so fun!
- Happy Emma, Proud Mommy, and Grandparents
- Talking to Nana
- The Family
- The Faces of Emma
- Busy
- The Prince and the Princess.
- Good Night Nana and Papa, we love you!
- Really Happy Kids!
-
▼
November
(27)