Ethan had a good day today besides falling and busting his lip. Luckily he didn't break any teeth this time... Here he is wearing his daddy's shoes and gloves. I tried to get a smile, but he doesn't really enjoy the camera too much lately. He is however talking a ton now and it is so fun to hear all the new things he has to say. He also loves to talk to Emma and laughs so hard when she coos back. It is nice to see them interact. Ethan is very good at the "baby talk" voice so Emma smiles right when he comes around.
Emma has also found a voice of her own! She has been cooing lots lately and it is so cute. Lately I just carry her around telling her how great and beautiful she is and how she is my favorite baby girl. Ethan has caught onto this so now I get more cuddles from him than ever before (which I love) and get to carry him around talking to him. But otherwise the two would rather play with out being held at all, but I guess I can get more done this way.