November 10, 2009

Talking to Nana


Since my parents live in AK, I not only have to post a picture on the blog almost every day for them, we have to find creative ways for them to get their grandkid fill. Earlier today I talked to my dad on the phone for an hour and he could hear Emma cooing in the background and Ethan hollering and laughing with the dogs. Then I talked to my mom for an hour and she could hear Ethan taking a bath in the background and Emma laying on the changing table cooing into the phone while I talked baby talk.  (fyi: We did change locations during the hour) So this is what Emma looked like while we were talking to Nana. You can see she is very happy to hear her Nana's voice. We can't wait to go visit this Christmas! If anybody in AK wants to see me or the kids they better just come over to my parents house because I don't think they are going to let the grandkids go anywhere!

All in the past...